Spieth Radio shuttle pallet rack is a racking system with high density storage including racking and electriacally powdered pallet runners, which works with forklifts. This shuttle is a self-powdered device that runs on rails in the storage lanes for the loading and unloading of pallets. The automated system guarantees the highest possible storage density.
1. Organizes inventory for increased space utilization
2. Can reduce travel time between picks by up to 80percent
3. Ensures FIFO storage and inventory rotation,
4. Can be used with Roll-formed or Structural Steel Pallet Rack
5. Tracks can be manufactured in many different width and length sizes to fit any rack layout
Radio Shuttle Racking Systems