Installation is considered the last step in the warehousing rack industry, but there are many details and precautions involved, especially for heavy-duty storage racks. To ensure the accuracy of installation, we need to understand the structure and characteristics of the racks in advance. So it is worth exploring in depth how to install heavy-duty storage racks in the warehouse.
The structural composition of heavy-duty storage racks is very simple and similar to many other types of racks. They are all composed of column pieces, beams, and laminates. After understanding their composition, installing racks becomes very simple.
1. First, install the transverse (cross brace) and diagonal (slant support) on the column with screws.
2. The assembled two-column pieces (one column piece=several horizontal and diagonal columns) are erected on the ground.
3. After adjusting the distance between the two pillar pieces to the length of the crossbeam, install the crossbeam.
4. When installing the subframe, first install the column pieces, then adjust the distance between the installed column pieces and the column pieces on one side of the main frame to the length of the crossbeam before installing the crossbeam.
Heavy-duty storage racks have the following five advantages
1. Fully assembled structure, easy to assemble and disassemble.
2. The columns are formed by folding hot rolled plates at multiple angles, so the load-bearing capacity of the racks is large.3. The column is a prefabricated structure, and the crossbeam is connected to the column with steel clips and locked with a safety key to prevent detachment.
4. The column is equipped with adjustable hole spacing every 75mm, which can be adjusted according to the height of the goods.
5. Suitable for the high storage of materials, it can fully utilize the spatial location of the warehouse to achieve material classification management purposes. It can be used in conjunction with forklifts or stackers.