There are many types of medium duty storage longspan shelves, and the storage methods of each shelf are different, which should be arranged according to its characteristics. Medium duty longspan shelves are applicable to all walks of life. The choice of medium duty longspan shelves is not based on the type of enterprise, but mainly on the type of goods stored and the storage method. Medium duty longspan shelves need to be designed according to the site conditions. So what is the structure of medium duty longspan shelves?
Medium duty longspan shelves are assembled by columns, beams and laminates. An independent group has two columns. Such storage shelves are called main shelves. In addition to the main shelf, if several groups are assembled into a row, the other storage shelves can share one column with the group in front of it, except that the first group needs two columns. Such storage shelves are called sub-storage shelves. What are the characteristics of medium duty longspan shelves?
In terms of three-dimensional structure, medium duty longspan shelves can make full use of warehouse space to maximize the storage capacity of the warehouse, which can also expand the storage capacity of the warehouse. Moreover, the load-bearing capacity of this expansion is relatively large. It is not easy to deform when storing goods, and it is also easy to disassemble.
• Medium duty longspan shelves have many functions. They can not only meet the storage of large quantities of goods, but also cooperate with mechanical handling tools, and this process can also maintain order.
• Medium duty longspan shelves are convenient for storing goods. They can be first-in, first-out, 100% selection ability, and smooth inventory turnover; Easy to count and measure.
• Medium duty longspan shelves can ensure the quality of goods stored. Generally, measures such as moisture-proof, dust-proof, anti-theft and vandalism prevention are taken to improve the quality of materials stored.
• Medium duty longspan shelves can make the goods stored in the shelves not squeeze each other, reduce the loss of materials, completely guarantee the function of materials and reduce the loss of goods.
• Medium duty longspan shelves meet the management needs of modern enterprises' logistics supply chain with low cost, low loss and high efficiency.
After understanding the characteristics of medium duty longspan shelves, what is their storage mode? In fact, generally speaking, most of the goods stored on medium duty longspan shelves are handled manually, and then stored and stored. The picking rate is 100%, which is convenient for searching and counting. It is the type of storage shelves commonly used in warehouse management at the beginning. In addition, medium duty longspan shelves are suitable for storing medium and light small and medium-sized items, with a load bearing of less than 1000kg. They are widely used in light industrial warehouses such as clothing and electronics. They can also be designed with cartons or parts boxes on the shelf floor to facilitate the storage of scattered items.