Cantilever Rack is the ideal solution for storing long or heavy items such as: Pipe, tubing or lumber. It is designed to manage loads of varying length and proportion.This type of racking allows you to use your warehouse space more efficiently - you do not need to waste horizontal space with awkward posts and columns obstructing storage areas. Items best suited to such a system include furniture, building materials, piping, rolls, appliances, and flooring.You can fit this racking system to your facility by adjusting the shelf height, ensuring that the maximum amount of vertical storage space is maintained. Moreover, the support arms can vary in depth and capacity depending on the type of load.
According to the carrying capacity, cantilever rack can be divided into single side cantilever rack and double side cantilever rack according to the structure.
• Each edge of the column is punched vertically on 100 mm freely adjustable,so it may be used as a single or double sided column depending on the size of the base used.
• Holes are provided in the base to anchor the column to the floor.
• Special length, specification and colors are available.
• If needed, we will use Stiffener to increase the capacity.
• A horizontal base is bolted to a column
• Horizontal base use expansion anchor bolts to connect the floor
• Base made from High Tensile Steel
• If needed ,we will use Stiffener to increase the capacity.
• Cantilever arms are the heart of the rack system.Proper selection can make or break a successful storage plan.
• Arms can be adjusted by every 100mm up and down. The columns and arm are available in many colors.
• Lengths to 2.0m in a variety of capacities. We have a number of arms for options.
1. 90% picking efficiency, and appropriate for picking heavy goods by pallet.
2. Surface finishing with araldite static powder coating.
3. High Strength and durability, easy for complete installation.
4. Pallets can be located, accessed and moved individually.
5. Rapid handling of almost all types of palletised goods.
6. Bottom level of pallets can be stored on the floor, lowering structure costs.
7. Strength and rigidity prevents compression damage to goods.
8. Infinitely adjustable and offering a wide range of options and components to accommodate specialized needs.
9. Maximizes space use in any warehouse configuration while retaining optimum product accessibility.