Hydraulic dock levelers with hinged lip of DLHHI series are an optimal solution, which provide the pick-and-place operation and ensure fast loading and unloading. When activated, the leveler is lifted and the lip opens while turning. Next, the platform is lowered until it reaches the floor of the vehicle body. The system is ready for operation. After the work is completed the leveler is lifted, the lip lowers and takes a vertical position, then the platform is returned its original position. Installation can be carried out by both, embedded and suspended installing methods.
1. Self-retracting, hydraulic lip cylinder is standard on all models for fully hydraulic operation.
2. Top-fed, forward-positioned hydraulic lift cylinder.
3. Full-range, telescopic toe protection assures total dock attendant safety.
4. Section features a “bend relief” to maximize strength.
5. Fixed rear hinge remains flush with the rear of the pit to eliminate potential obstructions.
6. Hydraulic power unit incorporating internal filtration system.
7. Maintenance stand supports deck and lip during maintenance and service.
8. Balanced Design for Structural Harmony.