In recent years, with the development of the economy, the use of storage shelves has become increasingly frequent, among which medium-duty storage shelves are becoming more and more common in enterprise warehousing, sturdy and strong, with a large carrying capacity. So what are the advantages and benefits of using medium-duty storage shelves in warehouses?
1. Flexibility: Fully assembled structure, easy to assemble and disassemble.
2. Structural safety: The column is a prefabricated structure, and the crossbeam and column are connected by steel clips and locked with a safety key to prevent detachment.
3. Material optimization: Optimize the cross-section of storage shelf materials, select multiple pipes, and improve the load-bearing capacity.
4. Height adjustment: The column is equipped with an adjustable hole spacing every 60mm, which can be adjusted according to the height of the goods.
5. Adjacent columns in the direction of leaning against each other can be reinforced by partition braces, and the bottom of the columns can be used in conjunction with ground nails to improve safety and reliability.
6. Suitable for general manual work and plays a significant storage role in small warehouses.
7. It can meet the management needs of modern enterprises' low-cost, low-loss, and efficient logistics supply chain.
8. It can meet the needs of storage and centralized management of large quantities of goods and a wide variety of goods, and can also achieve orderly storage and handling with mechanical handling tools.
9. The application range of medium-duty storage shelves is wide: medium-duty storage shelves are widely used, not only for warehouse storage but also for shopping mall placement. This type of storage shelf has a suitable height and is convenient for the manual storage of goods. It can be used in various places and is suitable for storing regular small, medium, and light goods. It is an ideal storage product for small and medium-sized warehouses.
Storage shelves play a significant role in modern logistics activities, and the modernization of warehouse management is directly related to the types and functions of storage shelves. Only by fully understanding the advantages and disadvantages of the warehouse shelves used, combined with the actual situation, can we better utilize the space and achieve greater profits.